Friday, 17 May 2013

sign up for a chance to win...

Hey everyone,

Just a quick post to tell you that I'm running a little competition to entice people to sign up for my new newsletter! Click on the image to go to my website and sign up to receive my quarterly newsletter – which will be full of news, freebies and competitions. Don’t worry – I’ll keep it short and sweet! One name will be randomly picked from those who sign up and that person will be the lucky winner of a handmade bag by designer Irene Wadsworth of Impractical Clothes. The same designer whose work features on the cover of  my book. You’ll also win a signed copy of Lingerie Wars! What are you waiting for? Sign up now!! :D Competition closes August 1st.

Hope you'll enter!

janet

handmade bag by designer Irene Wadsworth and a signed copy of Lingerie Wars!

No comments:

Post a Comment