Thursday, 4 August 2016

SALE! Two book romantic comedy set 0.99 this week only!

The first two romances I ever wrote are on sale as a two book set this week. 
You can get both for 0.99. What are you waiting for?! And don't forget to spread the word. :)



     AMAZON | KOBO | B+N | IBOOKS

These two books are the first romance novels I ever wrote and they're very dear to my heart. Laura's Big Break was the first book I won an award for - the Romance Writers of America's Silken Sands Award - and that was a huge encouragement at the time. It's also a book that brings back some great memories for me. It's set in Holland, where I lived after I met my Dutch husband. A lot of the experiences I had during that time, especially the ones where I screwed up learning to cycle, are shared by Laura in this story. At the end of the book - don't worry, no spoilers - she also visits Bolivia, another country I've worked and lived in and love dearly. So yeah, Laura's Big Break has a lot of personal experience woven into the tale.

As for Mad Love, Dean has always been one of my favorite heroes. He's so dedicated to Maddie, so in love with her, that it blows me away to think about it. The way he encourages her and delights in her craziness are attributes I think all men should have - that and his six pack! And yeah, London is another place I've lived. What can I say? I get around! 

So there you have it. My first two books in one handy volume. I really hope you enjoy reading them!

No comments:

Post a Comment